2021 – 2022 prices, what is included & how to book
Venue Hire – site only without marquee: £4,325
(This includes the £500 deposit to save the date of your choice).
Please contact Kate to to “Save the Date” or if you have any other questions that you need answering. email@example.com
- Marquee meadow & The Willow Acre & gardens.
- Grass car park and exclusive driveway.
- Formal and informal garden settings for entertaining and photographs.
during the run-up
- Access to Church Farm’s extensive wedding contacts and preferred suppliers specialising in the chic, fun or unusual.
- You are welcome at Church Farm for your planning meetings with your suppliers.
- Final meeting with Kate and Will shortly before the wedding to confirm details.
- Up to three days at Church Farm before your wedding supervising the marquee and decorating.
- Kitchenette and loo for you and your suppliers use during the run-up.
- Secure storage for early delivery of decorations, alcohol and hired goods.
on your wedding day
- Church Farm has full public liability insurance.
- On-site power and water supply.
- Luxury event loos arranged for you
- Sound system in the marquee.
- On-site help ensuring your suppliers are welcomed and placed correctly.
- Stored drinks, flowers or goods can be transported to your caterer’s tent.
- Car park staff to welcome your guests.
- Utility vehicle with driver on hand to help those with limited mobility.
- Watchman throughout the evening making sure all is running smoothly.
also available for hire
Accommodation – Church Farm Cottage, Shepherd’s huts for two – Clover and Sweet Pea, Libby’s Shack for four.
Camping for your guests in the Willow Acre including breakfast.
Bluetooth sound system for speeches in the garden or music in the copse.
Kate and Will Bicknell (or their representatives) will be available throughout the event to ensure your wedding day is wonderful.
How to book
First we would be delighted to welcome you to Church Farm to look around and see why the venue is so special. We can talk over your first ideas and if you want help with contacts and advice, we can start helping you make your dream come true.
To reserve a date we simply require £500 deposit and a signed copy of our terms and conditions.
You will be given a copy of our schedule of payments so you know when to expect our invoices for the balance of the hire price and also receive confirmed quotes for any extra costs which are not included in the hire price, for example the cottage and loo hire.
Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
We appreciate it is a difficult decision with many details to sort out before booking but regretfully we have to have a ‘first come first served’ policy as the start of the wedding season is very busy.